Self-taught photographer Anindita Roy who are from Dhaka Bangladesh has done her graduation in Fine Art from the University of Dhaka with subject of Graphic Design.
Currently Anindita Roy is working as a freelance photographer. Portrait and Daily life are her favorite subjects for photography but she also likes to take travel and documentary photographs. In addition, Anindita Roy has achieved some important National & International awards in photography.
Award & Achievements:
- Best Portrait in “2nd International Photography Exhibition” of Photography Club of India .
- One Silver Medal and 3 Honorable Mentions 2018 in EYEWIN AWARDS, India.
- Two “Highly Commended 2018 “Awards in “Travel Photography Competition” of “The Society of International Travel & Tourism Photographers (SITTP)”.
- 2nd place IN “PORTRAITURE” competition of “The Photographic Angel (TPA)” (http://thephotographicangle.co.uk).
- 2nd place in the PhotoAmor Contest-2018 (www.blipoint.es), Spain.
- Winner in the “Photo Contest & Exhibition-2017 organized by “Chandpur Photography Society”, Bangladesh.
- 2nd Place, One Honorable Mention & 2 fortnightly Contest top ten awards in the “Photo Contest & Exhibition :Words of Light-II” arranged by 71pix.com, Bangladesh.
- 1st Place , Best Woman Photographer in “Foto Vista National Photo Contest (Season 01)”, Bangladesh.
- 3 rd Prize( 2016), Best Portrait(2017) in National Competition arranged by Khulna Photographic Society(KPS), Bangladesh.
- Best Portrait (2017) in National Competition arranged by Barishal Photographic Society, Bangladesh.
- Best portrait (2016) arrange by the group “Photography is my Hobby”, Bangladesh.
- Chizz magazine (chiiz.com) India
- Portfolio Published in Photographic Mercadillo:
Participant of more than 40 national and International Group Photography Exhibitions.
Portfolio in Photographic Mercadillo: